Friday, October 31, 2008

What a fabulous Halloween. Cole and I didn't have school so I got to take Cayli to school and help with her classroom party...how fun! Cole hung out with Ron most of the day. Boy, it couldn't turn dark fast enough for Cayli! She was getting a little irritated with the sun that it wouldn't speed up the process. :) She had been in her costume all day and couldn't wait any longer to go trick-or-treating. As I type this the kids are out with Ron and I am home handing out the candy. I have had some visits from some of my school kids and my neighbors, but other than that it's been a bit quiet. The space between all the homes up here is a little more than I think most trick-or-treaters like. Like my kids...I think they'll all end up down in Phase I where there's more homes that are closer together. There's something about efficiency in candy gathering that entices them all. hahaha HAPPY HAUNTING

1 comment: