Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving @ Omi's

OK, so I'm a dork...I love to bake! This is my favorite thing to make for Thanksgiving. I think I've made it every year for the past 8 years for both sides of the fam. I can never make just one pie though - that's too boring. I usually pair this with Ron's favorite Black Bottom Banana Cream and a great Chocolate Raspberry Cream. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving with out LOTS of pies.


My kids' favorite food is ham. Mom always has the best spiral honey baked ham. I swear they eat it like candy. They had lots of fun playing with their cousins and Omi's cute dog Boots.

Ron and I have lots to be thankful for this season. We really were SO blessed in everything that went along with our move: our home sold quickly last spring to a darling couple that all our old neighbors really like, our new ward and neighborhood feels like "home" already, I got back into teaching at a great time and at a great school, and our kids are adjusting well. Happy Thanksgiving.









No comments:

Post a Comment