Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Littlest Angel

Cayli and her friend Alexa have been dancing at Imagine Ballet Theatre since the fall and they were able to perform in their production of The Nutcracker. What a fun experience for them. For each performance the dancers were expected to arrive and depart the theatre in dresses. Don't they look beautiful?! (Sorry I caught you with your eyes closed Alexa.)
I didn't think to take photos during the dress rehearsals so I only have these images from my camera phone - UGH! No cameras were allowed during the performances. I've circled our "Littlest Angel" in each pic. I'll do better next time. IBT brought in a few guest dancers - boy, they AMAZING ballerinas! It was fun that Cayli was able to rub shoulders with such beautiful dancers. In all, they did the production 7 times in 2 weeks. It was quite the hectic schedule, but well worth it. Thanks IBT for such an amazing ballet program!



No comments:

Post a Comment