Monday, October 19, 2009

Wangsgard Gathering


As our families get bigger and lives get busier, it's so hard to get everyone together. My Aunt Annette decided to get us all together again. We didn't have a large turn out, but it was GREAT to see those who did come. Here's a few pics of some of the fun activities we did.
Ron just LOVES me and my camera - OK, not my camera...he just humors me.
What a sweet guy!
Cayli totally loaded up from the pinata. Notice the bling on her shirt. We spent the morning at Cole's 2 football games and I told her if she has to wear a football shirt, we'll make it look good.
Oh, my dad. What a great guy. I feel so blessed to have a dad as amazing as him.

Cole LOVED getting back to his baseball swing as he tried to break this pinata. He eventually did break it for all the little ones and OH, you should've seen the candy! What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment