Sunday, January 3, 2010

Beehive FUN!

So...my cute little Beehives didn't get to enjoy the Stake New Year's Eve dance, so we decided to welcome in the new year sledding and watching a movie. We just met at my home and then walked to the end of the cul-de-sac where we always sled. They had a great time!
We started with 4, ended with 6 and were missing 2. Not too bad for having an activity over the holidays. I just love these girls, but BOY can they eat popcorn. Ron thinks they're worse than the YM, I don't think so. :)
Yes, we still need more snow to cover these weeds, but we had enough to have fun.

Cayli is NOT a Beehive yet, but she had to show them how to climb up the big hills cuz they were all beggin' me to get out my snowmobile. :)
(Notice how loose Cayli's top tooth is!)
We had a great time sledding and then enjoyed some hot cocoa,
popcorn and watched the movie Zoom!

No comments:

Post a Comment