Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas morning was quite peaceful. The kids slept in until 7:30 and the hills were barely lighting up from the morning sun. Santa found our house, but Cole was most excited about his snowboard that we got him. I don't think he's gone a day (besides Sunday) without strapping that thing on his feet. Cayli is just waiting for a day to come where our cul-de-sac is dry so she can take a spin on her little scooter. She think's she's so old...it cracks us up.
This was late Christmas Eve after Santa's elf dropped off the kids' PJs.
Lance, ShayLyn, Cole & Cayli
(Can you stand how tall Shay is?! She's a Niederhauser...how did she rate getting tall genes?)
Yes, I'm all grown up, but still a daddy's girl! What a great man.
This is my sweet Oma (grandma). We love having her join us at my mom's for Christmas Eve. She wasn't thrilled about taking my grandpa's place in reading a
Christmas story, but we loved it!
We took this before we began our Christmas Eve program at my mom's.
Family traditions are so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment